Monday, July 30, 2007

Mind-Haunters, Fuck-off!

I have this thought in my mind na hindi ko matanggal. It's a forbidden thought. Na noo'y naiisip ko madalas. Tapos I strived hard to forget, then succeded... Then it came back and haunted me again. How do i tell that "thing" to fuck off! Ayoko nang matorture all over again. i've had my dilemmas before. Ayoko nang bumalik muli doon sa kulungang minsa'y natakasan ko na.
Stop coming back to me. I don't need things that i really don't need at all.
I'm glad i'm still sane. This sanity would keep my feet on the ground, my brain in my head and my soul in my body.
kasi kapag hinde, i'd wander around like a lost soul nanaman na hindi alam ang gagawin.
FRUSTRATIONS all over again. Please Lord, I don't wanna get back to that.

4 comments:

kalansaycollector said...

EMOTERA. HAHA

Caloy and Isha said...

hahahaha!!! i smell something fidhy!!! hahahaha!!! grabe! muling ibalik nanaman ang mga "chuva" talks natin? yung chuva-chuva talks? this is bad.. dahil alam mo namang wla akong masasabing masama hindi ba?

Sherwin Parayno said...

Wow!

mUnChKiNs said...

yeah sherwin!