Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Baby in the House

Yep. You got that right. Magkakaroon na kami ng bagong baby!!!! I don't think i should put any smileys in this blog entry. Sino bang magkaka-baby? Who else but my dearest ONLY BROTHER in the family. With whom? Kanino pa... edi sa GIRLFRIEND niya for 6 years... Then why do i sound so rude? Coz i really don't like his girlfriend, that's a fact. Ask my other two sisters, they'd probably answer the same way. Well, in all fairness, she's OK as a person, i think. but as THE Girlfriend, nah, i don't think so. She's got this air of bitchiness (as if i'm not a bitch..hehe) that i really don't like at all. We call her different names... which i bother not to write... masyadong masama... oh what the heck, we sometimes call her: "pango", "malandi", "sarat", "bisaklat"... the list would go on and on....

Why do i feel so bitter? I knew this would happen from the start.. it's inevitable... was it an accident? i dunno... was it planned? maybe... or maybe, just maybe "PINIKOT NIYA ANG KUYA KO" to get what she wants... maybe it really was her intention to get herself pregnant with my brother so she could finally tie her slimy rope on my bro's neck... Boo-hooo... That was so not right. Maybe i'm just being all PROTECTIVE with my brother and all that. Well, that's me. I may look like the girl who doesn't give a damn, but no, i do care. He's my brother after all. and i love him to death.... I grew up listening to him play his guitar, asking me "Ok ba? maganda ba? ayos ba yung tunog?" what should i know? i'm just a kid back then... shempre tuwang tuwa naman akong sasabihing "OO, ayos, kuya! Galing!"...

that's the reason why i like guys who can play the guitar, because of my bro's influence on me...

going back to pango...este...The Girl... There has been so many issues here in the house... we talk about "The Issue" as if it was taboo. But being a happy family and all, we sometimes (or most of the time) just laugh it off. That's us. Mga pinoy talaga, pag may problema, tinatawanan na lang.

It was Ok with my parents (sorta..). They can't do anything about it naman eh. alangan namang ibalik nila ang panahon.. at pigilan nila yung dalawa na gawin yun... haha... Shempre ba, my mother, being a DRAGON and all, pinagalitan niya rin si kuya because of the "Wedding Issues"...

About the wedding, ang prinsipyo ko nga, "HINDI SOLUSYON ANG PAGPAPAKASAL PAG NABUNTIS ANG BABAE"... paano kung hindi naman pala sila handa? Edi san din patungo yun? sa hiwalayan! Haaaayyyyyyyyyyy.......

I better stop this muna.... I'm going to school.... i don't wanna think about this baby, this wedding issue..... Later, dude....

3 comments:

kalansaycollector said...

ate heto blog ko... hehe

-dyeymaru

Anonymous said...

irereprot user kita! hahaha! lagot ka!

mUnChKiNs said...

taena... sinong anonymous keme ka??