Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Time Blogger!!! Yipeeee....!!!!!

Wow. Astig. It's my first time to write in a blog. I'm so excited. Is this goodbye to my old journals? Huhuhuhu....

I just realized that I have to keep up with our techy world. I just can't write everyday in my journals anymore. You know naman... Busy sa college...

But you know what, I used to imagine what if i've written all my thoughts in my blogs and then there would come a time that all technology, computers would get corrupted or whatever. Then all files would be lost... just like what happened in Die Hard 4 (have u watched that movie? it's great!)... Then i'd be so frustrated... I'd get old not having all those memories written down or recorded somewhere. That's one of my fears actually. Fear of forgetting. Don't you have that feeling too? That you want to remember the exact feeling, the exact situation, the exact words said, the exact actions done... But you can't, because it's not that clear anymore. You haven't recorded any of it... You're getting old... without remembering...

Anyways, I'm in my 4th year college now. Ang bilis ng panahon sobra!!! One minute i was just on my 1st day in college, then another minute I'm busy doing thesis with my group! How could that be? Haaaayyyy.... I'm gonna miss college for sure... I'll miss my professors (yeah sure)... my classmates... the bitch girls i hate... my crushes.... my org.... especially my org!

ARTISTANG ARTLETS!!! if it wasn't for this organization, i'd probably be a dead kid... bahay, school... bahay, school... bahay, school... would i find that fun? definitely not!!! I'm not used to being that dull... Haaayyyy AA, my dear AA!!!! This is our last year na!!! Huhuhuhu....

Okey... enough about this... this is just a trial anyways... i gotta do my homework pa... o diba... buhay estudiante nga naman oh... saya!!!

No comments: